Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

My Nana's Funeral

On the first week of the holidays, it was a very sad week for our whole family because my nana who is my great grandma passed away on 27 of September.. When she passed away our whole family stopped everything that we were doing and went to my uncle’s house where my nana died.

For my nana’s funeral, we had 5 nights of praying for my nana. On Saturday morning, it was her burial. It was very sad at the cemetery because everyone sang the songs that she taught us and we were reading the verses she taught us when we were young.

That was the saddest holiday for my whole family and I. I hope the next holiday break will be a better one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story! I Iiked the way you ended your story with a personal reflection.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.