Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Happy Day!

Have you ever been so nervous in front of your family and other family members? I have.

On Sunday 26th  of November, it was Frankie my cousins first Holy communion. After Mass, we all went straight to the restaurant where we celebrated her holy communion in Epsom.When we got there, Frankie's uncle said a prayer to start us of with.When he finished praying Frankie,her sister,brother and I sang a song to celebrate .

When we finished singing, we had to line up in line to get our food. When we were lining up, I almost slipped because I did not see the water on the floor. When I got my food I went and sat at the table where my mum was at then I ate. When we finished eating, we had to sing again and the song we sang was called 'Happy Day'. When everyone was ready we started singing. The first person that sang was Frankie, then it was me. I was so nervous when I was singing because everyone was staring at me, so I said to myself "Don't be shy". I tried my best until the end and I felt very proud of myself.

When everyone had finished eating, we sang again 'We are the world'. When we finished singing that song we all went home and had a sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great work! I like how you put a rhetorical question at the beginning! We also use that in our writing at T.P.S.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.