Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Precious Time With Dad


On the weekend I was at my dad’s house. When we woke up on Saturday morning we got ready and went to Sylvia Park. When we got there we went to Hallensteins to buy my dad and I new T-shirts and jeans. When we got our clothes we went to the ice cream place and my dad brought us 3 scoops of ice cream each and then we went to do our shopping at Pak ‘n’ Save. When we went past the subway my dad asked me if we should have subway for lunch and I said “Sure”.When we finished our lunch we went home and had a rest. We waited until it was time to get ready for church. After we went church, we went to the Denny’s in Manukau and had dinner there. I had fish and chips, oysters and had chicken for dinner and my dad had salad, chicken, pork, and hot chips. After we had that we had some chocolate ice cream with red jelly and cherries on top.When we finished eating we went home had a rest and watched the rugby game. That was the coolest weekend that I have ever spent with my dad and I  hope there’s more coming up.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tevita. I like your story about when you guys went to eat Subway and when you guys went to Sylvia Park. I have been to Sylvia Park and ate Subway too. My favourite sub is a footlong meatball sub. We got to eat ice cream too. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tevita, It looks like you had a cool and busy day with your dad that was a good story about you and your dad. I went to Sylvia Park too. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.